The FFEA organization provides a forum for students to become aware of career opportunities in education and nurtures their interest in teaching as a career. Our club is dedicated to supporting teachers, faculty, staff, and students. This club allows students to get hands-on experience in the education field by providing an avenue for collegiate members to stay informed of the latest issues and advancements in the education profession. FFEA members are continuously engaged in a variety of school affairs; furthermore, we recognize all other clubs/organizations within the school as we are an organization that is in support of any educational endeavors.
The 2nd and 4th Friday of every month in room 2224 from 8:45 am - 9:15 am.
Want to become a member?
FFEA Officers list of duties
The President shall:
1. Preside over meetings.
2. Call special meetings when needed.
3. Conduct meetings in an orderly manner.
4. keeping members on the subject and within the time limits of the agenda.
5. Start meetings on time, making sure a quorum is present before conducting any business.
6. Recognize members wishing to speak on an issue;
The Vice-President shall:
1. Assist the president in all matters;
2. Preside at meetings in the absence of the president;
3. Be prepared to assume other duties and responsibilities of the president;
The Secretary shall:
1. Take roll and report to the president if a quorum is present;
2. Record the minutes of all meetings
3. obtain a copy of all committee meeting minutes;
read the minutes of the previous meeting; write corrections to the minutes.
4. Maintain accurate roll and records of the chapter;
5. Notify officers of meetings and appointments;
The Reporter/Historian shall:
1. Take pictures of chapter events for a scrapbook and for use in publicizing the chapter;
2. Gather and classify chapter news;
3. Maintain a cumulative file of clippings, pictures, charts, and copies of special programs
4. Keep FFEA Website up-to-date (Advisor will assist).
1. Create ideas for school events to be hosted by FFEA members.
2. Ideas for Fundraising
3. Teacher appreciation ideas.